Jul 5, 2011

Welcome Baby




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I love using this Have a Seat stamp set. I didn't really think that it was going to work for what I had in mind but surprisingly enough, with the right accessories it turned out just fine.  I stamped the image and did not even do a whole lot of coloring.  I layered the cards on DSP, added the ribbon and the perfect saying to finished these cards. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Have a Seat, Occasional Quotes
Paper:  Whisper Whit, DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, silver pearls
Tools:  dimensionals,

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Patti said...

Lovely cards. I really like that stamp set but have hesitated getting it because I couldn't envision what to use it on. You did a great job with it.

Karen said...

It worked beautifully! Love them!

Naseer Ahmad said...

These Welcome Baby cards designs are so hand some.By sharing these your blog looking so comfortable.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Cards

Conniecrafter said...

very cute for a little girl or boy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...