Jul 6, 2011

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Most of my creativity are inspired by making Artist Trading Cards which I hope to get when I go to convention. I love how easy they are to make into regular cards and with the right accent and background layering, you can turn an ATC into this.  Hope you like it.
Today is our monthly meeting with the group and we are swapping ATC's.  I am excited to show them some new accessories, stamp sets and the New In Color cardstocks.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Word for You, Delicate Doilies
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, DSP, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Concord Crush
Accessories: eyelets, striped ribbon
Tools:  scallop circle punch, Blossom Petals Builder, circle punch, Crop-a-dile


If you are still interested in ordering the Designer Series Papers Share and Ribbon Share, CLICK HERE and I will include you on the Group C DSP and Group E Ribbon Share. Once filled, I will order the DSP and Ribbon Share together.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear,

This is so beautiful. Love the color combo and your use of the dolies! Love it, love it!

Inky hugs, Pauline

Phyllis Strickland said...

Love your card and love your blog!! I love that you take the time to post your recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...