Jul 2, 2011

Stampin' Up Simply Soft



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I can't believe that July is already here and you know what that means- Stampin' UP convention is just around the coner.  I am getting a bit excited and can't wait to have FUN!!!
Today' post is a cased from Jill's blog ( Jill's, Ink) with her lovely Simply Soft Card. I just love her color choices and her simply fab card. I truly enjoyed this case with just a few changes and addition that I did. I did tearing on one sdie and embellished it with a jumbo brad. The flowers were stamped in Soft Suede and Pool Party ink. I added stickles which I think spiced up the flowers a bit ! Hope you like it.
Thanks Jill for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Soft
Paper: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, jumbo brad, stickles
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, Cutter's tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty! Love these colors!

Beverly said...

ooo, love this sketch... Gorgeous card.. I think I have to case you again! eek!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...