Jun 23, 2011

Stampin' Up Vases in Vogue



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's post is Playing with Colors- Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, and for my Neutral  Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I did some faux stitching on the pot and the stamped the flowers.
I created a square  background for my main image and added the satin ribbon to finished it off.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Vases in Vogue
Paper: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: jumbo brad, satin ribbon
Tools:  circle punches, tag punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

wedding stamps said...

I love your design there. Its hard to make something look great yet keep it clean and simple. I don't think I could do it even following your design :)

jean said...

Lovely card, great flower pot

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love the detail on the flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...