Jun 15, 2011

Happy Moments



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Having a bit of computer issue this morning, so I delayed posting till this afternoon. I finally got it working and hopefully the issue is resolved. I have another card to share using bright and lovely colors.
The image was stamped and I did paper piecing on the flowers. I used the Dots EF and the scallop border punch on the side. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Moments
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, green Galore
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  Big Shot, Dots EF, dimensionals, small and large oval punch, crop-a-dile

Thanks so much for visiitng.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...