Apr 8, 2011

In Bloom



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I can breathe now since I got registered for convention and got the plane ticket, too. However, we have a little bit of issue with the room. Hopefully the matter will be resolved. I hope I get to see some familiar faces at convention.  Would love to hear from you if you are going.

I made this card for my Etsy shop and just love how it turned out using the spring bouquet punch. I stamped the stem in OLd Olive, and layered the flowers for a 3-d effect. I did the ribbon differently this time and I just like how it turned out, too. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bold Blossom, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, Itty Bitty Shape punch, spring bouquet punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling flowers and a yummy colour combo :) Hope your room situation works out!

txsmithie said...

I really like this card and can see it in lots of different colors. Love the bow. Is there instructions somewhere for it? Thanks for sharing all your projects, love visiting your blog.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty, Chat! I love this card!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the pretty colors. the flowers are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...