Apr 5, 2011

Stampin' Up Something to Celebrate



Hello Peeps !!!

happy Tiesday !!!

Today will be a busy day for me -getting ready for my stamping class tomorrow. Lots of papers to cut and organizing in my stamp room.  I just realized also that between work and "play", I just have not had time to keep my new stamp sets put together.  Hopefully by the end of the day, I can work on them.
My card today is designed for Easter-the bunny is a digital print, the flowers I punched and the sentiment is from Something to Celebrate. The DSP I found is retired but it just makes a beautiful background for this Easter card. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, DSP, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories: So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, three flowers punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I copied this card....it turned out so cute. I actually have my Easter cards made early! Thanks for sharing.
Wanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...