Jan 27, 2011

Playing with Colors 37



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!


Today's colors- Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Whisper White for my Neutral.
I am pretty amazed on this new set from SU Build a Blossom stamp set that comes with its own Blossom Petals Punch. How cool is that ?  This card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, so as you could see the flower is a good size. I stamped the petals first, then I punched evry single one of them. I did sponging on the edges of the petals and used the spritzer all over so you could see some flecks of the Rich Razzleberry ink. It just creates a wonderful effect.  I did the same thing with the leaves-stamped and punched. I used the tag punch for my sentiment, added a bubble to the center of the flower and a ribbon bow for my finishing touch. Hope you like it. If you are interested in finding out more on the Build a Blossom and Petals Punch, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)  and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Build a Blossom, Tiny Tags
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  stitched poly ribbon, bubbles, mini safety pin
Tools:  Blossom Petals Punch, circle punches, spritzer, piercint ool, square lattice EF, Big Shot, dimensionals, tag punch, sponge

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the purple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...