Dec 23, 2010

Stampin' Up Filled with Love



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I did not think that these colors for today's post is going to work out but it did. Here are today's colors-Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and I chose Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Filled with Love set and to let you know about the exciting promotion SU is having. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean' blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she palyed with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, In Color DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, brad
Tools:  heart punch, three flower punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat





Check out my website and see this FILLED WITH LOVE PROMOTION !


3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Love those colours & your card is stunning xx

Patti said...

Your card is so pretty. I really like the color combo.

jean said...

Wow, great layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...