Dec 30, 2010

Playing with Colors 33



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I know I am late posting today because I did a few hours of baby sitting for my grandbaby.
I really enjoyed  doing it and he is such a delight now.  Wait till I show you some pics that I took.
Anyway, today's colors are Marina Mist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and I used Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Framed Tulips EF again and it just creates a beautiful frame for this card. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)ans see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Butterfly Prints
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, dew drops
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, butterfly punch

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a pretty card. I don't always leave messages for you, but I really do think you are very talented and I have cased many of your projects. . . .giving you credit of course! I just love your style. Thanks for continually sharing your wonderful creations with us!!

jean said...

Goorgeous card, like what you did
with these colors.

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Beautiful card, Chat! Super colors and design. It is nice to see the new tulip folder in action. Hugs and Happy new Year!

Glenda said...

Chat, I absolutely love your cards and I CASE them all the time. Thank you so much for your continued inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...