Dec 30, 2010

Playing with Colors 33



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I know I am late posting today because I did a few hours of baby sitting for my grandbaby.
I really enjoyed  doing it and he is such a delight now.  Wait till I show you some pics that I took.
Anyway, today's colors are Marina Mist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and I used Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Framed Tulips EF again and it just creates a beautiful frame for this card. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)ans see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Butterfly Prints
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, dew drops
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, butterfly punch

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a pretty card. I don't always leave messages for you, but I really do think you are very talented and I have cased many of your projects. . . .giving you credit of course! I just love your style. Thanks for continually sharing your wonderful creations with us!!

jean said...

Goorgeous card, like what you did
with these colors.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful card, Chat! Super colors and design. It is nice to see the new tulip folder in action. Hugs and Happy new Year!

Glenda Mollet said...

Chat, I absolutely love your cards and I CASE them all the time. Thank you so much for your continued inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...