Dec 24, 2010

Fa La La Christmas 2010- Card/Photo Frame



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Have you checked your list ? Have you checked it twice ? That's basically what I have been doing today just to make sure I did not forget anyone. Although I almost forgot that I am doing an ornament exchange for tonight's festivity. 
Today's post is a card/photo frame that can easily be send in the mail. The cardstock for the photo frame is SU retired frame but I am sure you can use something similar. I used my grandbaby's picture of course. This will be his first Christmas and he is already getting presents that he would just "drool"
(literally).  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Paper: Marima Mist, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Balck, markers
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, bling
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, Tasteful Trim

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Susan S said...

Love this... what a sweet baby!

Merry Christmas and happy crafting in 2011!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...