Dec 12, 2010

Fa La La Christmas-3 D Snowflake



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Yesterday came and went just like that with very little accomplished.  Why? I was glued to the TV watching christmas shows on Lifetime and The Hallmark channel and treated myself with breakfast in bed.  I think every now and then we should enjoy the simple things in life. 
As promised, I am showing you my 3-d swap that I did for our demo group. I saw the tin containers from the SU clearance and decided to do the snowflake ornament.  It was a lot of work involved, but it was all worth it after it was done. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Greetings, Serene Snowflakes, Tiny Tags, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy,White Craft, Real Red
Accessories: organza ribbon, jumbo eyelet, brad, rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, snowflake die cut, Northern Frost die cut, Tasteful Trim, tag punch, Crop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done!

Patti said...

Lovely ornament. The tin makes a beautiful gift "box" for the ornament. Very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...