Dec 18, 2010

Consider It Cased 31



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I woke up early today and got a chance to baby sit my grandbaby Cade. It's my daughter in law's birthday and my son wanted to take her out for breakfast.  He was as charming anf fun as can be.
I took tons of pictures of course while he is doing all the "talking" with Lola.
Here is card that I cased from Becky's blog ( Inking Idaho) and this card is really cute. I love how she added the wreath. I made a few changes and added some embellishment on my wreath.  Hope you like it.
Thanks Becky for this wonderful oppotunity to cased you. What an awesome blog you have!
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased, It could be you.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs, Come to Bethlehem
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink:  Basic Balck, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: satin ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, HPH
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note die cut, 1/2" circle punch, Boho Blossom punch

Thansk for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, lucky you to babysit! And lucky you to have made this card...how SWEET is that!

Anonymous said...

What a creative layout. Love it!
Aloha
Toots

Anonymous said...

What a creative layout - love it!
Aloha!
Toots

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...