Dec 26, 2010

Stampin' Up Northern Hearts



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Hope everyone had a joyous holiday season. We celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I am pretty tired. It did not help that I went to work last night but after a nice long shower, I am awake and ready to post. 
These are tealights that I made using the Jolly Holiday DSP and the Northern Hearts stamp set. I also created a cute box to hold the tealights using acetate top. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Northern Hearts, Grateful Greetings
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Old OLive, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  Tag punches, sticky strip

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Allison said...

So cute! Do you have a tutorial for the box that fits them so perfectly?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...