Dec 29, 2010

Apple Blossoms



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Just a quick post before I go to bed- using the new Framed Tulips EF on the new Occasions Mini. I can already tell I am going to love this embossing folder.  It makes such a beautiful frame for this card. I used the Apple Blossoms stamp set  and stamped the image in beautiful Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Apple Blossoms
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories:  striped Old Olive ribbon, jumbo brad, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips, modern label punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Ginny said...

What a beautiful card! I just may have to case that for my X-mas thank you cards. I love visiting your blog everyday. You are so very talented and I mentioned you on my blog this morning with the Stylish Blogger Award!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Gorgeous as usual Chat....love how you did your ribbon treatment. I just pre-ordered that embossing folder...can't wait till it comes.

Allison said...

So cute! Love the ribbon treatment!

jean said...

fabulous

Gabby said...

Very pretty card; I do love it! I like the tulip frame as well, and will be ordering it soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...