Dec 3, 2010

Stampin' Up To You and Yours



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Here is a quick post for today since  there is no stamping for me and my DH told me stay in bed. I am still not feeling the greatest today and I am practically in bed as I am posting this, so technically I was following orders. 
I did these cute and quick 3 x 3 note cards a few weeks ago and they are going on my etsy. I used different snowflakes die cuts and they make such cute gift enclosures.

RECIPE:
Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  jumbo eyelets, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Northern Frost, Snowflakes set sizzlits, circle punch, Score-Pal

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Marisa said...

These are fabulous! Love snowflakes and you have designed each 3 x 3 wonderfully. Good for hubby for making you stay in bed. Hope you feel better soon :)

jean said...

Cute snowflake cards
great idea for Christmas thank you
notes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...