May 6, 2010

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!
I have a new favorite stamp set from the Summer Mini. Can you guess? It's like ahving a toy, you kinda wanna play with it all the time. I have been a stamper for a while, and I still get excited getting new stamps in the mail. How about you? I am so glad that the Melon mambo is staying, although I am sadthat Bermuda bay didn't make it. I guess I am just going to make sure I have it available when I need it. Just a reminder to order the Retiring Colors if you need to have those favorite colors. Contact me if you need assistance.
This card has a cute layout and the main image was done using markers.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Melon Mambo and DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessoires: satin bow, pearls
Tools: glue dots, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Karen Graff-Povis said...

I agree with you!! Watercolor Trio has become a big favorite of mine too!!! Love your cards!
Karen

jjcreations said...

oh, oh.....very pretty card!!!!!!

Leonie said...

Lovely card, and yes, I am like on kid on Christmas morning when I have an order arrive for me!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and layout! I too wish bermuda bay was staying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...