May 22, 2010

Consider It Cased 02




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Saturday !!!
Here is today's post-Consider It Cased where I cased cards/projects from talented demonstrators and turn it into my own design. Here is a card that I cased from Amanda
(Stamp Vamps.com) . I just love how she used the tag die cut and incorporated it in her card.
I used some of her color combo, kept the layout pretty much the same, made changes on the flower placement and added more on my card. Hope you like it.
Check out Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.
Thank you Amanda for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Sweet Silhouettes, SA wheel
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Mello Moss, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzix Tags die cut, scallop trim border
Thanks for stopping by.
have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh this is wonderful!!!! I love your arrangement of the two sections meeting in the middle - very effective. Have a great Saturday.

mst822 said...

Great card! Luv how you used the tag die & flowers to create such a beautiful card! Luv the color combo too!
Tammy

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful! Great colors and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...