Apr 26, 2010

Pacific Flower




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!
I am a bit late posting today but that's what happens when I get so focus in my work. I did not realized how late it was. I was working on my May Kit for next month and I can't wait to post it. There are still a few more things I have to add, and I should have it together by the end of this week.
Anyway, here is a card that I did using the In Color Pacific Point. I also added the new In Color sampple that I got- I believe it's the Marina Mist. I also added the Itty Bitty Bits that's in the Summer Mini. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fancy Flower, Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Pacific Point and DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: striped Pacific Point ribbon, corcduroy button
Tools: Big Shot, Dots EF
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great stampin' day!
Chat

1 comment:

Leonie said...

I am really not a fan of this colour, but you have sold me with this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...