Jan 19, 2010

Love Helps




Hello and Good Morning!!!
I know you have favorite stamp sets ion the new Occasions Mini.This is one of my favorites and I got it at the Regionals. It was a wonderful set and it even comes with a Jumbo wheel. I love the rich look of the satin ribbon in Old Olive. I am sure I am going to used this...a lot!
This is a very simple card with just a few touches that I added- the pinking hearts punch in the bottom and I stamp one of the little flower and mounted it on top of the big flower for a 3-d look.
Otherwise, it's CAS.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, With All My Love
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink: Rich razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive satin ribbon, brads
Tools: pinking hearts punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat


5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

these colors are so classy together!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire

Debbie Reeder said...

This is very cute! I love how you did the little flower over the big flower with the brad. I'm going to have to case this idea. Thanks so much for your awesome inspiration!

jjcreations said...

Oh my word - I love how you've put these stamps together. Your card is fantastic!!!! I may have to case it as a reminder to myself when using this stamp set.

MaryR said...

this is a really gorgeous card. I love the layout and colors - what a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...