Dec 8, 2009

Fa La La Christmas




1st Day of Falala Christmas- Stampin' Techniques
Good Morning !!!
I am really excited to show everyone Giftable ideas that hopefully you will be able to used to get ready for the holiday season. Some of these ideas came from great friends that have such extra ordinary talents and some of them are my original creations.
This item I made for our Christmas swap. Each has to come up with a gift idea and we get all different ones. I used Stampin' Techniques that I found on SCS and it worked out wonderfully.
They can even used it for their class if they want to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Grateful Greetings, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Paper: Real Red, DSP and Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft
Accessories: brad, polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Tools: scallop circle punch, circle punches, three flowers punch, tag punches, Bind-it-all
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampion'day!
Chat

4 comments:

Renee said...

These are so cute! This would make a great gift for my stamping buddies in the gift bags I'm making for them!

Marisa said...

What a wonderful little gift. Great packaging too :D

Leonie said...

What a clever idea!

America said...

You always have the best projects!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...