Aug 7, 2009

Sweet Stems




Add Image Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge # 9
I knew there was something I had to do yesterday and totally forgot about it. That's what happens when you are getting old- you forget things, like important ones like this.
Anyway, better late than never. I came up with this card capturing the colors of the inspiration.
I added the scallop and some piercing to complete the card.
Make sure you come and visit the other Divas beautiful works
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Stems, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Mellow Moss
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Mellow Moss
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, brads
Tools: scallop edge punch, piercing tool, domensionals
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lovely card for the challenge, Chat! Your flowers are so sweet and I love the colors you picked. Better late than never is right! :)

June Houck said...

Oh, yum! These are so pretty! I love your clean style :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...