Jul 15, 2009

KLM Designs


In the Garden
This card was done using a simple layout and texture. I used the Gardenshed from KLM Designs. I added some Cystal effects for the flowers and the chair.




Happy Bird-Day !


I did another card using the KLM Designs- Sailboat. I used Copic Mrkers foe coloring and finished it off using rhinestone brad and tafetta ribbon for accents.








Sail Away


This card was done using the KLM Designs -Sailboat. I love the effect of the sponging and with just a bit of coloring , making this card a nice masculine card.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a fun day stamping !!!!
Chat




3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!

Scrubbysue said...

These are totally awesome chat! I love your coloring and the colors that you chose.

csmithers said...

Hi Chat
Just wanted to let you know I never go a day without checking your blog and all the beautiful work you do. Dont know when you find the time, but keep up the awesome work and thanks again for my kit.
Cindy Smithers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...