Mar 11, 2009

Lady Needs...

FEB09VSNM I Heart Jack Bauer !

The challenge is to make a card inspired by YOUR CELEBRITY crush...I love his show 24 and I watched the whole series on DVD. This is an old stamp and do not even know who makes it.
The stamped image fits my 24 hero to save this lady in distress, he!he!

RECIPE:
Stamps: unknown image and sentiment
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories: brads
Tools: CB abd CB folder, dimensionals, heat gun and EP








Thanks for stopping by.






4 comments:

Janna said...

Oh this is just too funny!!! I love it! what a great fun card!!! They grey and white color scheme are amazing and I love the coloring on your woman!! I have to say though that the sentiment is the best!

Smiles,
janna

Christi Flores said...

LOL! How fun!!

Lisa Brown said...

Fun card, Chat!

pescbrico said...

LOL it's a very funny interesting card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...