Feb 27, 2009

Some Bunny Loves You

Sneak Peaks

















Good morning !!!
I am delighted to share some projects
that I did using this set from (SUINK)Storage Units, Ink & More that will get you hopping for Easter. This set will be available for purchase March 1st.

Thanks for stopping by.








Hoppy Easter Card

Recipe:
Stamps: Some Bunny Loves You
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP Delicate Dots
Ink: Basic Black, Copic markers
Accessories: brads, grosgrain ribbon
Tools: dimensionals







Some Bunny Loves You

RECIPE:
Stamps: Some Bunny Loves You
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip,DSP Delicate Dots
Ink: Basic Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: brads, grosgrain So Saffron
Tools: scallop edge punch










Easter Basket

RECIPE:
Stamps: Some Bunny Loves You
Paper: Certainly Celery, DSP Delicate Dots
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: brads, grosgrain Certainly Celery ribbon
Tools: sticky strip, Score pal

15 comments:

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Chat, thesea are fabulous!! I really like the basket!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

I also, left you something on my blog....If you're interested.

Laura said...

These are WONDERFUL Chat. Aren't the new sets GREAT?!? Your coloring is amazing. I can't wait to see what else you do with the new sets.

Lynn said...

These are darling Easter cards and the basket is so sweet too! This is a lovely spring collection!

Laura said...

That basket is absolutely adorable. These would be great May Day baskets!

Janna said...

Chat these could not be any cutter!!! I love the delicate pastels and the sweet scenes you created on your cards! But that easter basket is just perfect!!! i adore the little tag as well!

smiles,
janna

Vicki said...

These are absolutely adorable Chat! That basket is tooooo cute!!!

Mary said...

Wow great set! TFS

MJ said...

Chat these are all fabulous. Each one is so fun, great set. Love the colors so fresh and springy! Great job on the peek!

Amber said...

Great work Chat!

Norine said...

they are all cute love the basket
Hugs
Norine

Carolina said...

Oh Chat, these are all so adorable!!! You really highlighted this adorable set - hope you have a great week!

Denise said...

Just lovely Easter projects! Love them all.

Anwar said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Elaina

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info

Judy Rozema said...

Totally cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...