Jan 27, 2009

YUMMY!!!

Color Challenge #203

I am loving this set from Storage Units, Ink & More -
Sweet Things. I made a card using the color challenge on SCS and a little pocket giftable idea.



RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Things
Paper: Garden Green, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, gel pen
Accessories: dew drops, striped Pacific Point ribbon, white tafetta ribbon
Tools: circle punches, square scallop punch,
glue dots, dimensionals, CE.





Yummy Card

I stamped the main image and did paper piecing on the
cupcake wraps. I added crystal effects on the hearts and dew drops on the top of the cupcakes.











Yummy Cocoa Pocket Card
Using the square scallop punch, I punched 4 white paper and placed them on the background.
I also added crystal effects to the cocoa and added the dew drops on top. When you untie the ribbon, it will reveal a pocket to put goodies on it.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Heather P. said...

Yummy is right! Super cute! :)

Rose Ann said...

I agree...super yummy, Chat!! Love the cute images, colors, and Dew Drops!!

Debbie said...

Delightful!! Love the addition of the dew drops. I just got some....can't wait to put them to use. Thanks so much for the continued inspiration!

Janna said...

Chat these are so, so pretty and completely perfect for these images!! You did such an amazing job! I just love your clean fresh looks!

Smiles,
janna

debhorst said...

Love your card--great blog as well. I love stopping in and reading and gaining inspiration. So much so that I chose you to be one of the 7 that I am passing along the Kreative Blogger award too. Keep up the good work!! Stop by my blog to see the award.

Lisa Brown said...

Mmm! Yummy is right! These are scrumptious and the color combo works perfectly!

Desire Fourie said...

These are beautiful. Love the cherries on the cupcakes they look so real and yummy. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...