Jan 24, 2009

Forever Always

Inspiration Challenge #164
Happy Saturday !!!
I made this card for the inspiraion piece on SCS using this set from The Greeting Farm- Sweet Deal. I added the
embossing background and I just love how it turned out.
I did the black dots for my framed circle.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Deal
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, White Craft
Accessories: black organdy ribbon, heart brads
Tools: Circle Cutter, CB and Embossing folder, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Stunning! I love the red and white with the black touches!!! Gorgeous!

Lisa Brown said...

This is beautiful, Chat! Love it! Those heart elements are so pretty!

Heather P. said...

Beautiful!

jean said...

Fabulous
great colors

Jean

Gracie said...

Very lovely card! =)

Big Sky Paper and Design said...

Love this layout and the embossed hearts in the bg. Gorgeous card!

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous card! I'm in love with the color combo lately. ~chris

Kristen said...

GORGEOUS! simply stunning!

Paula said...

Beautiful!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Chat. Love the embossed heart background. Hugs from Desire

Alison said...

Stunning as always Chat, love it.

Jeannie said...

The perfect Valentine!

Jeannie

Janna said...

Wow, another stunning creation!! Everytime I come to your blog I am blown away!! I love the color combo and the gorgeous hearts on top and bottom!

Smiles,
janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...