Dec 25, 2008

T'was the night ....


...before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring...that's because we were all stuffed from the Christmas dinner we had. (he, he, he !!)


It has been our tradition to celebrate the eve of Christmas with family and friends. It is but once a year that the kids and grown ups as well get to stay up late and celebrate this joyous event. Tonight is no exception...


It was a lovely Christmas dinner at the home of my niece, Kristian in Queen Creek that our family gathered and had a feast. We had good food, games and tons of pictures. The kids were all too anxious to open their presents while the adults did the White Elephant exchange gifts. There were several goodies that I would have kept but they keep stealing them from me. Nevertheless, I was happy to take home glass coasters.


I know it's morning now and wanted to grab a few hours of sleep...but not until I wish each and everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas !!!

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Chat !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...