Dec 13, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack

Project #1
Oval Frame
Hello everyone !!!

I wanted to share my Stamp-a-Stack (10 for 10)projects I did for my class where they made 10 cards for $10. They made 2 cards of the same designs.

They are really easy, quick and fun projects that they made for Christmas. This is a great opportunity for my new and experienced stampers to send Christmas cards to their family and friends and all they need is a postage stamp.



I used the wide oval frame, mounted the image underneath and framed it using the white gel pen. I used large oval frame for the sentiment for a matching design.





RECIPE:

Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper: Brocade Blue, Real Red, Whisper White,
Kraft
Ink: Basic Gray, White Gel pen
Accessories: grosgrain real red ribbon
Tools: Wide Oval frame, large oval frame, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card!!! Love the oval cut out, perfect for the little house. These stamp-a-stack cards are wonderful. TFS

Diane Noble said...

Chat, I love the open mat for this card. It really showcases the stamped image perfectly. Great color combination too.

Lori A. said...

Very nice! I really like this card. So simple yet so beautiful! Definately one for the CASE file. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...