Dec 28, 2008

Panda Friends doing the Tango

Feautred Stamper #99
Hello and Good morning!!! I am trying to get back to the swing of things-like do some stamping after the holidays.
I t has been quite a busy week for me and I am sure it has been to all of you with the holidays and all.
I cased this card by Rebecca (Stampfilled Dreams) who
has an awesome gallery.
The main image was stamped and colored with Aqua painters and markers. I used CB this never been used CB background and added the primas for a finished touch.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Panda Friends
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Creamy Caramel, White gel pen
Accessories: dew drops, primas
Tools: Circle punches, dimensionals, CB and CB die cut,CE

2 comments:

Anne's Cards said...

Very nice blog and beautiful cards!great work!

~amy~ said...

Sweet!!! Love those panda's...sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...