Nov 23, 2008

Winter Wishes

Featured Stamper #94
Happy Sunday !!!
I actually had some extra time today, so I was able to cased this wonderful stamper, Ebethneu on SCS. Here is the card I cased.

I used Snow Day stamp set from Storage Units,Ink & More. For more info on this stampe set, visit:
http://www.suinkandmore.typepad.com/

I stanmped the main image twice and raised the second one for a 3-d look. I love the sparkle of the icicle stickles, so I added that, too. I found this button snowflake and used it on the top corner of my card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Day
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, button snowflake
Tools: Blender pen, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just super cute!!! Love it!!

Dayna said...

What a wonderful card.

Allison said...

This is absolutely stunning.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful and I love the colour combo. Hugs from Desire

Kim Etherington said...

What a great card!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Janna said...

I love this card!!! All the layers and the image are fantastic!!! Wonderful job!

Smiles,

Janna

Clare said...

stunning card as usual chat. I'm one of the DT members for Pink Poison, and I hope you don't mind, but I have tagged you. Please check out my blog for more details. Love, Clare x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...