Nov 7, 2008

Snowman Punches

Card Swap
Hi everyone!!!
The view from where I am sitting is spectacular. It does
not take much to pleased me. Just a cup of coffee, a laptop and this gorgeous surroundings. There is a little bit of chill in the air but nothing that my jammies can't handle. Any idea where I am?
Here is a card that I did at a recent swap with our group.
I used this image and incorporated our circle punches and it worked out perfectly.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Best Yet
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Riding Hood Red grosgrain striped ribbon
Tools: Snowburst punch,1",1-1/4",1-3/8 " circle punches,1/2" circle punch, horizontal punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card, Chat! I love how you used the punches on the snowman!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Chat!!! Love your snowman card and those colours are fabulous!!!

Allison said...

This is just awesome. I love the colours and the punches!

Renee said...

How cute is this! Love it!

Michelle said...

So cute, what a fantastic card - genius!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Adorable Chat!! I love your snowman!! And your ribbon treatment and ripped snow are fantastic!! Love this sweet card!!

Unknown said...

adorable card! I love everything about it. Especially the colors!

Marie said...

I love the layers that you incorporate into your cards and I especially love the way you created the snow effect by adding layers of torn paper. I will have to try this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy Riley said...

Now I wish I would have ordered this stamp set so I could case this awesome card! Chad, your design is PERFECTION!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How gorgeous, love the snowman!!

Angie Tieman said...

This is AWESOME!! Love the colors and the cool, crisp white!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest card ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...