Nov 14, 2008

Ski BUM

Limited Supply Challenge #194
Sketch Card Challenge #201
Hello everyone...
I couldn't wait to used this new set from Storage Units, Ink & More for today's SCS challenge-using Acrylic stamps. This set is called Snow Day. Check out this link if you want to see this set.
I also used last week's sketch which worked really well for what I had in mind. I used the CB folder for the main background panel, and for the main image, I did some tearing and piercing. I forgot I had this gelly roll pen and I decided to used it for my glittery snow.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Day
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel,Watercolor paper, DSP
Ink: White Craft, basic Black,Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Tafetta Kraft, dew drops

Tools: piercing tool,1/4 inch circle punch,
glue dots. CE, dimensionals



I did pop some image for a 3-d look.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the colors, the cute image... your coloring... TFS!

Janna said...

I saw this on the SUInk and More blog!!! It is really fantastic! Great job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. What a fun stamp and fun design. Hugs from Desire

Kim Etherington said...

What a cute card. I love the layout and the colours!

Mommy Poulsen said...

What a cute card!

Mommy Poulsen said...

What a cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...