Nov 30, 2008

Money Tree

Who say money doesn't grow on trees?
This is another project I did using the Wishing Tree stamp set. I made a Checkbook cover. I thought about how cool is this when you write a check and you have this checkbook that has dollar signs on it. If you are interested in this stamp set-check out this link:
http://shop.pinkpoison.net/wishingtree_gallery.php


RECIPE:
Stamps: Wishing Tree
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon, brads
Tools: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love both the cards you did with tree, but this is my favorite!!

Allison said...

This is so cute! What a clever idea.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too clever and cute!! Love this idea!!!

Connie M. said...

This is such a great idea, Chat! What a great image for a checkbook cover!

debb said...

This is great! I love your use of it on a checkbook. debb

Cindy Lawrence said...

So very clever, Chat!!! Now if only the money were REAL! lol

Debbie said...

Ah, oh so clever Chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...