Nov 11, 2008

Greetings

Color Challenge #192
Hello and Good Morning !!!!
Good to be back but I must say, We had a grand time on our vacation. I finally got myself to play with my new stamps set from Pink Poison-Wishing Tree.
Visit the link above to see the new release stamps.

http://shop.pinkpoison.net/

I used the colors on SCS challenge- Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Basic Gray. I wasn't quite sure about the gray but I made Pacific Point and Certainly Celery my dominant colors. I chose Jen del Muro's Sketch for you to Try which is a great layout for my design. I used the Snow Blossom punch and I found thes thumb tacks that made such cute accessories for my tree and punch. I used a marker to create the dots.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Wishing Tree
Paper: Certainly Celry, Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue marker
Accessories: striped grosgrain Pacific Point ribbon, thumb tacks
Tools: Snow Blossom punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Fountain of Memories said...

Beautiful card I'm glad you had a good vacation. I love coming to your blog for inspiration'

Desire Fourie said...

This is so elegant and stylish. The monochromatic colour combo is just gorgeous. Warm regards

Cindy Lawrence said...

Beautiful card, Chat! Great job with the colors!!!

mudmaven said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good vacation. This card is a real stunner! I ordered this set but it hasn't arrived yet. I can't wait now for it to get here! ~chris

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is really pretty! Love the colors (:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the sketch!!

Joy said...

cute card...love the bold colors! cute flower too! TFS!

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Really love the colors! And stamp is gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...