Nov 7, 2008

Big Shot Ideas

Hello everyone!!!!
The weather is so perfect today. We had lunch by the river where the historic old mill was ( I think)and had a wonderful brunch. We walked it off in the downtown district of.... then we drove to this little town where they have this little quaint shops and we could not resist stopping by Cups and Cones for ice cream . Any clue where this place is?

No post today but I have some Christmas ideas to share using the Big Shot machine and die cut folders.
Festive Wraps

These are Ghiardelli chocolates that I wrapped

with DSP's. You might think twice to bite on

these or... not. he!he!




RECIPE:

Stamps: To You and Yours

Paper: DSP Riding Hood Red, DSP Pacific Point,Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point

Accessories: Striped grosgrain ribbons Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss

Tools: Big Shot machine, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits



Gift Card Holders
The envelope die cut makes a real nice gift card holders. You can decorate it as you wish.

RECIPE:
Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, scraps for the flowers
Ink: Basic Gray,Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Tools: Glue dots,sticky strip




Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

Hmmm...I am guessing you're in Austin? We just moved to Utah from Texas and I know that they have a place called Cups and Cones in Steiner Ranch...am I right? By the way, I absolutely LOVE your blog, I check it all the time and love your ideas! Great job!

Angie Tieman said...

How cute! I love these and your photograph in that old dish is beautiful!!

Desire Fourie said...

These creations are gorgeous and I am sure the recipients will be thrilled to receive something handmade with love. Warm regards

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What fabulous ideas Chat!! I love the wraps, and the darling gift card holders!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...