Oct 29, 2008

Santa's Reindeers

Sketch Card Challenge #200

Happy Wednesday!!!




Here is a card that I did for today's SCS sketch.
The set I used is a Sneak Peak from Storage Units, Ink & More. Aren' t they cute reindeers ? I had fun using this set with my squares and coloring them. I added glitter to their antlers for absolute "cuteness", he!he !
RECIPE:
Stamps: Deer Ol Santa, Winter Thoughts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, white gel pen
Accessories: doub;e stitched grosgrain Chocolate ribbon, pink brads
Tools: Square scallop punch, circle punches
Make sure to check out the rest of the sneak peeks! Below is a list of who will be showcasing the other sneak peeks each day!
Tuesday, Oct. 28-------- Jen Ofiana, Susan, Mary Jo
Wednesday, Oct. 29------Carolina, Suzanne
Thursday, Oct. 30-------Jen del Muro, Leigh, Debbie
Friday, Oct. 31---------Dawn, Kathie, Tori
These sets are available for purchase Novemebr 1st.
Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

20 comments:

Vera said...

This is lovely, Chat! The little white dots on the scalloped squares are adorable!

Tina said...

So pretty and sweet.

Joy said...

cute card...love the reindeers! love the detail and the color too! TFS!

Allison said...

This is too cute! I love the reindeers down the side.

MJ said...

This is so my favorite set this release. Love it and love those little guys on the sketch. Perfect.

Tori Wild said...

OMG-- I just love this set Chat-- I have sneaks coming on Friday for it and I'm having lots of fun with it! So glad to have you on the team and see your great cards!

Carolina said...

Just adorable Chat! Love what you did with the sketch and with this set!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww, super fun & cute! Love all those reindeer!

hugz,
Suzanne

Leigh O'Brien said...

This is adorable, Chat! Love those little reindeer!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Love this! The reindeer are so cute and your card layout great!

Desire Fourie said...

This card is gorgeous and the layout just flows. I am perhaps going to blog lift this idea from you. Warm regards

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely idea with those reindeers. So wonderful. Husg marja

Bunny B said...

Super cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute Chat!!! Love the little reindeer from this set!

Terri H. said...

Chat, this is absolutely adorable! I love it! I really enjoyed meeting you when I was in Phoenix last week. I wish I lived closer so that we could have fun all the time! Have a great day!

Vicki said...

OMG!! This is sooo very sweet!! The reindeer are just SO adorable!! Love your creation for this sketch!! Fab job my friend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like they finally let poor Rudolph join in all the reindeer games...lol. This card is just adorable Chat great job. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely gorgeous!! Love it!!

Ret said...

What a cute card! I love how you have the cute lil reindeer down the side.

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaww! what a sweet card!! super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...