Oct 22, 2008

Nature's Abundance

Sketch Card Challenge #199
Hello everyone !!!
A little late posting today but I was wiped out this morning.
I was able to stamp but I did not get the chance to post it. My brain cells were too sleepy. Anyway, I got the chance to play again with this set from Storage Units, Ink & More.
My main image was stamped in Chocolate Chip. I kept the image plain since I have a lot of colors around.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Giving Thanks
Paper: Always Artichoke, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: dew drops, Tafetta Kraft ribbon
Tools: Scallop edge punch, Wide Oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Very beautiful card!!!

mudmaven said...

You just blow me away with your talent! WOW extraordinary card - again! ~chris

dasimonds said...

Cute stamps...
Wonderful colors..
Beautiful Card!!

MJ said...

Super layout! Great details. Love this card.

DannieGrvs said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! Everything you make is stunning.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just beautiful!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. All the layering really give it great dimension and the colour combo is just perfect. Warm regards

Beth said...

This is lovely! I really like the image and the colours you used! TFS :)

Carolina said...

Chat this is so darlin'! Love what you did with the sketch, such an elegant look!

Denise said...

Beautiful card, love all the detail.

Denise said...

Love your card, great detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...