Sep 29, 2008

Abundant Harvest


Featured Stamper #86
Happy Monday to all !!!

I finally got THE computer all to myself today, so I am posting a card that I cased from yesterday's FS-Terry. Here is the card I cased. Make sure you check out her gallery-lots of awesome creations. I am using the Giving Thanks set from Storage Units,Ink & More. I was also given this wonderful opportunity to be a part of their Design Team. I will be their Junior DT. How cool is that? Check this set that will be released on October 1st.










The image was stamped 3 times and colored with markers. I added the hemp on the images and sentiment. I used the Not Quite Navy marker for my dots around my scallops.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Nature's Abundance
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Apricot Appeal, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla , Baja Breezez DSP
Ink: Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Striped grosgrain baja breeze ribbon, hemp
Tools: Scallop edge punch, Oval punches

13 comments:

Kathie Bailey said...

Chat, this is gorgeous! I love your color choice and the way you wrapped the wheat.

Christi said...

This is amazing Chat!! Congrats again on your new DT position!!

Sue said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Danni said...

This is such a great card! It is just perfect for autumn!
Congrats on your DT position!

Carolina said...

Just stunning Chat!!! So excited to be finally on a DT with you and huge congrats to you for making the team!!!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Beautiful!! Love the hemp!! And your sketch is charming!! WOW!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Chat! And CONGRATS on being selected for the design team....a big WAHOO!

MJ said...

Oh, this is stunning. I love the colors and you really made those images pop! Beautiful card.

Shi said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo :)

lakind said...

So pretty! I love the color combo!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job Chat!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous!!

Shi said...

Love the way this card came out! Love those colors together. Just Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...