Jul 28, 2008

Sunshiny Days

Featured Stamper #77
Here is card that I made for the FS-Julia
(artystamper) who has an amazing gallery
and is just so talented. Make sure to check out her gallery. Here is the card that I cased and made some changes using the In Colors. The flip flops were cut and mounted in dimensionals. I added glitter to the straps and the row of dew drops.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Fun in the Sun
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss , Whisper White
Ink: Same as above
Accessories: dew drops, stickles
Tools: scallop punch, piercing tool

10 comments:

lotto winning numbers said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Diane Gilbert said...

Very cute case! Love the bright colors!

lottery winners said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Nancy Riley said...

Cute, Cute, Cute !!!!

Have a FANTASTIC time at Convention, Chat !!! (I'm so jealous!) ... but I'm sure you'll have enough fun for both of us! Can't WAIT to hear all about it!

Carolina said...

Just adorable Chat!!! Love those flip flops and the card you put together with them!

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you're back to posting---I just love your work. This summery card is just SWEET! :)

Kathryn said...

Very cute!
Love the flip-flops and the colors you chose!
TFS!!

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I love th ecolors - can't wait to get my hands on them!

Have a great time at convention! :)

Emily said...

This looks awesome Chat! Great colors! I love the dew drops and the scallops! TFS!

dasimonds said...

Adorable Flip-Flop Card!!
Colors are wonderful :)
...and love the Dew Drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...