Jul 6, 2008

Summer Fun
















Featured Stamper #74
Happy Sunday to you all !!! I am really excited to used this set from H & M Stamps-Fun in the Sun. I chose this card to cased from Teneale's gallery. Her work is just awesome and she blogs, too. I made some minor changes but kept the colors and the layout the same. I used Stampin' Up SA wheel Lots of Dots for my background.I wanted my image to pop more, so I used this squares and rectangles and added dots around. I used stickles for my images after I colored them.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Fun in the Sun, Lots of Dots
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, DSP Summer Fun
Ink: Rose, Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, White Gel pen
Accessories: Striped ribbon, brads, stickles
Tools: Aqua Painter,1/16 punch, dimensionals

21 comments:

pescbrico said...

Very beautiful !I love it! :)

Jana Weaver said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the nice bright colors and the touch of black which makes the whole thing just pop. WOW!!

Tanja said...

Very nice! Now I want to Case the Case!

Patsy said...

This card is so cute!! I love the colors and the stamps are really fun. Great job!!

Emily said...

Wow Chat!! I think this is one of my favorite cards you've made yet! I LOVE this! The layout is fabulous. I love the white dots around the panels and how two of them are staggered. This looks awesome!

Trish said...

Such a bright cheerful summery creation!!
You're very talented- great eye for detail.

Christi said...

Chat I love this!!! So fun and bright!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just gorgeous Chat!

Mauna said...

Great card! Love all the summer stuff.

Haylie said...

Too cute!

Denise said...

This is such a cute card!! I like how you kept the same colors, they're perfect with these awesome summer images! Great Case!!

Joan said...

What a wonderfully summery card...it's great. Joan

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this Chat! I'm always drawn to these colours! Your card is wonderful girl!

Trinka said...

Great summer card~

jules p said...

this is a perfect card for summer. it just yells "SUMMER". :)
Very good!

Lori Barnett said...

This card is totally cute!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :) Did I say CUTE?! LOL Love everything about it.

Toni said...

too cute for words! I Love it!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love the size of this card. It's so trendy! Great job!

mochamama said...

wow, this is an awesome card

kat said...

Wow is this cute! What on original way to display smaller images! Love it!!!!

Melissa Kulesa said...

What a great way to use the little images. This card is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...