Jul 28, 2008

Pink Bear

Sketch Challenge #186
Hello everyone !!!! I know I have not posted in a long,
long, long time but there is a reason. There is even a term for it and it is called procrastination! That's me waiting till the last minute to do everything all at the same time. I really didn't mean to but there were so many little stuff
that keeps me from doing the big stuff- like my swaps.
Anyway, in the next few days I will be posting cards from my convention swaps, so stay tuned.

I got to play today with H & M Stamps and I could not resist coloring this bear pink. I used the Jumbo SA wheel and the Absolutely Fabulous sayings from Stampin' UP!

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cozy On Up
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Choclate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, dew drops
Tools: Scallop punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

Glad to see your back Chat!!! I know what your talking about, sometimes life just doesn't give you enough time to stamp!!!

I love your pink bear!

Carolina said...

Sooo sweet! Love how cuddly this bear looks!

Glad you're back and hope you have a blast at Convention - so sad I'l be missing it this year.

Lisa said...

Welcome back! This is so sweet... love the doodley background!

Enjoy convention! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...