Jun 13, 2008

Wishful Thinking

Limited Supply Challenge #172
Happy Friday to you all !!!
I am still working on a father's day card, so I used this set from H & M Stamps. I am sure you will agree with me that our DH do most of their thinking here (he ! he!)I used the Canvas BG from Stampin' UP for my main background. I stamped the outhouse 2 times and popped the roof for added dimension.
I used the twill ribbon for accent and tied a simple knot.Today's challenge on SCS is to tie a knot and incorporate it in your card.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dad's Outdoors
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP Chocolate
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Close to Cocoa, White Craft
Accessories: Twill ribbon, brads
Tools: Circle Cutter, dimansionals, 1/16 punch



8 comments:

Vera said...

This is too funny, Chat! Perfect Father's Day card, and so very creative! Thanks for sharing!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the paper and wonderful layout

alina said...

I love your creations , I visit your blog for a while and I will come back often . Have a nice weekend .Alina

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute idea!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOL!!! This card is great! Love the colors...

Jose said...

Great card, love the colours too

Jose said...

Great card, love the colours too

Carolina said...

What a wonderful Father's Day card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...