Jun 8, 2008

Kiss The Cook




















A Gift for Father's Day...(or not )

I picked this set from H& M Stamps

to make a father's day card for DH.

He loves to barbeque. It started out to be a card and before you know it,

I had this tin can decorated with stuff

to go with it. The colors might not be a guy thing even after I incorporated the Creamy Caramel. He will still get the card although I am not so sure about the rest of it. What do you think?

By the way, I am posting this a little early, since I can't wait any longer to show it to you.














The Crop-a-dile came in handy to decorate this Dollar find at Target. I added the red eyelets for accent.













You probably had guessed who does the cooking

in my house. The sentiment is computer generated. I just wanted to show my DH that I appreciate his cooking, that is why I picked this sentiment to go with it.


15 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Ah, now I see the whole enchalida, it is great, love it, what a wonderful gift basket

Marisa said...

My DH would love this. He is the chef in our house, hands down - I stick to desserts and salads :) Great job on the whole package. I'm sure he would appreciate it all.

nina said...

this is super cute!

Dawn said...

What a awesome gift!

Christi said...

This is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just too, too, TOO cute! I love how you used the red eyelets and your crop-a-dile on the metal container. The whole set looks great! You do super work, Chat!

Wendy B a/k/a wendella247

~amy~ said...

Super FUN!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Chat...this is a fantastic ensemble!! LOVE it girl!

Emily said...

Chat, this is awesome! I bet he is gonna LOVE it! TFS!

JAR said...

Wow!! What an awesome gift basket this is!!

Felicia said...

LOVE IT!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just awesome!!! I love all of it!! Great job!!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful color choices! and the stamp set is perfect for your cook! Very cute project!

Michelle said...

Totally awesome! I LOVE what you've done with those stamps and some great finds!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This is an awesome set for Father's Day!! How cute! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...