May 8, 2008

Tagged, I'm It !!!

Julie (Inkredible Stamping) just tagged me and I am supposed to share 7 random facts about me. Thanks Julie for the tagged.

I thought it would be fun to share 7 Facts about ME, My Stamps and I.

1. I have no idea how many stamps I own.

2. I own all 48 colors but then (who doesn't). LOL

3. I spray my wood with acrylic before mounting the images. I also make a copy of the images before I attached them to the wood.

4. I have tons of scraps in a plastic container. This is way out of control.

5. I usually stamp standing up.

6. Contrary to my siggy name (nitestamper) I usually stamp in the daytime.

7. I am definitely have an addiction to... STAMPS !!!

I am tagging Jean (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) who has never been tag before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! your facts are too funny!! I think I could be described by all of them except 5 and 6. I hate stamping standing up and I AM a night stamper :)

Thanks for playing and commeting on my blog!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love it when I get to know more about other stampers!! Aren't we all addicted...to stamps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...