May 27, 2008

Summer Ants

Color Challenge #168
Hi everyone !!!. Here is today's CC on SCS- Sage Shadow,
Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I used the It's a Picnic set from H & M Stamps(except for the ant image) released
May 25th. I stamped the watermelon twice , mounted it in dimensionals and added the CE. My ants are just stamped in black. I used the Nesties for the frame and added the dots. For the main background, I used the CB dots folder.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: It's a Picnic, ant image from Art Impression
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Gable Green, Sage Shadow, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, brads, CE
Tools: CB and folder, Nesties, dimensionals, 1/16 punch

12 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, now I am ready for some watermelon.

The Alexanders said...

Would you be so kind as to tell me how you were able to get the icons for SU!'s catalogs and promos on your site? I am a fellow demo with a blog on blogspot and would love to have those on mine, as well. I tried emailing you, but there was some kind of error. If you can help me my email address is alex00upc@yahoo.com and my blog is itsastampthing.blogspot.com

Thank you so much,
Kristy Alexander

Diane said...

LOVE what you did with this challenge. I love the color combo anyway, but your card is just way too cute. Adorable! So glad I hopped by....you've inspired!

Ileana said...

I love your card it is great... you always make some great creations...TFS

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love it Chat~ The CE on there is perfect and thanks for the reminder about the tent topper cards...love them...will have to do one soon~

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a super cute card!! I love the little watermelons!!

acreativeneed said...

This is wonderful! So cute!
smiles, Deena

Carolina said...

Chat this is sooo adorable! Love all the textures and the ants with the watermelon...just too cute!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun summer card! love the marching ants - wonderful colors and ribbon on this - love the tent topper design!

stampbirr said...

Too cute!! I love the dots and how you used the cc.

Joan said...

This is very cute....I love the ants carrying away the watermelon!!!! Joan

Mandy said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the style and the colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...