May 8, 2008

Stinkin' Cute

Card Project #4
I combined the Boho Background set with the
Pun Fun image. For the backgorund panel, I stamped the image repeatedly using White Craft.
I used the 3/4 square punch for the corners. For the main image, I used Staz-on black and colored the image using Sahara Sand. The flowers were done with an Aqua painter using the Pomegranate color. I added stickles to his tail and the top of the head. I also did some piercing on the main panel.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Pun Fun,, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate,
Basic Gray, DSP
Ink: Staz-on Black,White Craft, Purely
Pomegranate
Accessories: Brads, Grosgrain ribbon, Stickles
Tools: Piercing tool, dimensionals, 1/16 punch

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Dang, you've been busy...this one is "stinkin' cute"....

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stinkin cute!!! Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...