May 19, 2008

Poetry in Color

Swap Card
Hello everyone !!! I made this card from a recent demo swap with my group using the sketch on SCS (SC162). I enjoyed using these colors together. For the flowers, I used the colors Blue Bayou and Old Olive. I added brads and DS ribbon for accents.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Paper: Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Blue Bayou, Old Olive
Accessories: DS Ribbon, Brads
Tools: 1/16 punch, dimensionals, Glue dots

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Beautiful card - totally agree wit you about these colors, just lovely and your layout is fantastic! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Melinda said...

Love these colors together. Thanks for the inspiration..... I really need to make a card with this set.... Love It!!!!!

Ileana said...

Your colors really go great together I agree... I need to get this set...love you layers... TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...