May 20, 2008

A Dino Day

Color Challenge #167
Here is another card I did for today's CC-certainly Celery, Blu Bayou, and Soft Sky using the H & M Stamps ( A Dino Day).



The stamps will be releasing on May 25th at H&M Stamps. Take advantage of the Free Shipping .

I used Going Gray for the dino image. Isn't he cute ? I went over with a marker and did some stitching for the tree. I used the photo corner punch using the DSP.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:

Stamps: A Dino Day

Paper: Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou,Soft Sky, Whisper Whit

Ink: Going Gary, Certainly Celery, Basic Black

Accessories: DS ribbons, brads, stickles

Tools: Photo corner punch, dimensionals, 1/16 punch

5 comments:

Joan said...

Very cute....I like the colours and that dinosaur is adorable. Joan

My lifes inky escape and more said...

So darn cute! I love it :)

Melinda said...

So CUTE!!!! Love the Dino....

Lori said...

Awww! So cute...perfect for a little boy! Or girl :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is tooo cute!!! Love those dinos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...