Apr 3, 2008

Sea of Life

Sketch Challenge #170
I did another challenge last night using the H&M Stamps that will be released in May. I used Staz-on Black to stamp the images. I added Silver pen and CE on the images after. For the Border, i used the double rectangle punch. This CB folder was my choice to create this background.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sea of Life
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, River Rock
Ink: Staz-on Black, Silver Pen, River Rock
Accessories: Brads, Gingham Black, Starfish embellies
Tools: Double rectangle punch, 1/16 punch, dimensionals

10 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Wow, this is awesome, love the color combo.

Silke said...

Chat - this is beautiful!!! Love the colors and the *Sea* theme!!!

Wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with this noble ARTE Y PICO Award...it's waiting over on my blog to be picked up!!!

You deserve this one big time!!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my gosh - I just awarded you and Silke the same award - it's going around like wildfire!!

http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-received-arte-y-pico-art-more-award.html

Denise said...

What a great card, The colors are great.

Joan and Amy said...

Oh, I love this....it is wonderful. Joan

Carolina said...

Lovin' this background with the shells and the color combo is just perfect!

Great class projects too...I'm sure they had a great time.

Come by my blog when you have a second...I nominated you for an award!

Melinda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card.... You are so talented. Love it!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!!

peanutbee said...

OMG, when did you start designing for H&M?? Congrats!!!!!!!! Your card is beautiful. This new set is fantastic.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love it!!! Great colors, and I love that image, so cute!! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...